You’ve been hearing a lot from us about joining Foggy Bottom West End Village — through membership info meetings, our e-mail newsletter and this, our brand new Website. We’ve been busy explaining the Village concept, and talking about the convenient and helpful services that membership includes.
But even if you’re not ready for transportation, help with errands or other services, The Village provides many personal benefits that aren’t so obvious. Members of Villages that have been operating for a while say that these Village benefits contribute much more to overall life satisfaction than they ever could have imagined.
Great Reasons to Join
So please take a moment and consider these 5 “other” great reason to join Foggy Bottom West End Village:
- Helping to create a culture of mutual care in our neighborhood and in our city.
- Staying connected; avoiding isolation; getting to know and trust your neighbors in a deeper and more meaningful way.
- Village volunteering gives satisfaction through giving to others.
- Village outings and activities benefit your body, mind and spirit.
- A Village provides peace of mind in knowing that a lot of caring neighbors will be there for you if an emergency does arise.
Would you like to join the Village? Click here for more information.